Monday, June 17, 2013

"THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH"


***WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE*** In all the years that Bill Connearney and I were together, he never took responsibility for his words or behavior. In Bill's world, there's no owning or apologizing. Instead apparently, you deny that it ever happened. Words of denial can rewrite the past. Wow! If it only were that easy! There's a few things I'd erase from my history if it only worked that way. I however, live in a true reality. I own my screw ups and bad choices. Good and bad, my past is my past. I recently was told Bill denied ever choking me. Accordingly, he never put his hands around my throat. Bill Connearney, you're a F@CKING scumbag LIAR! I was severely depressed. Devestated over the loss of MY girl. You were tired of me crying and grieving. You were telling me to leave at 2:30 in the morning. I was begging at least 5x for you to leave me alone. I tried to get a cigarette and go out onto the balcony to get away from you. When I was in the kitchen you wrapped your hands around my throat and tried to crush my windpipe with your thumbs! You took me to the floor and I tried to kick up at you, attempting to breathe. That's when you knelt on my right knee, forced it the wrong way into the floor, tearing my ACL and Meniscus. You came very close to taking my life. If I hadn't dug my nails into you out of desperation, I'd be dead! You know it, and I know it! You're a dirty F@CKING liar! The fact that you're lying about it, doesn't change it! Under penalty of Perjury and lawsuit, I declare the following to be the absolute truth! BILL CONNEARNEY TRIED TO KILL ME IN THE EARLY MORNING HOURS OF MAY 5, 2011. He put his hands around my throat and attempted to crush my windpipe with his thumbs! He caused a horrible injury to my leg that took months to heal. The only reason I'm alive is my will to live kicked in at the last moment. I dug my nails into him and wouldn't let go. Bill Connearney you're an abusive, lying, scumbag, waste of life, attempted murderer! We reap what we sow. The time is coming very, very soon! Burn in hell!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:11:00 PM

    It is only my opinion Lynn, but you should not have let him get away with this! I am sure this was not an isolated incident either! How can he live with his conscience? , that is if he even has one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right! He was arrested after this happened. I was never contacted by the D.A. Because I'd said, "I don't want him to go to jail." The D.A. Assumed I wouldn't help her with the case. So the charges were dismissed. When I was finally allowed to be up on my leg, I went to see her. I gave a full statement re: what happened but, she decided to let Bill walk! I'm still working on forgiving myself. Especially in light of what the scumbag would put me through during the 2 years we were divorcing. The 2 and 1/2 years following him trying to kill me were a horrific nightmare! But, I survived! I'm grateful for that. :)

      Delete