Sunday, August 3, 2014

"WHAT'S TO MISS?"

I actually had started to write the previous posting entitled "Addiction" some months ago. Although my mindset has changed and grown in many ways since, I felt it was important to follow through on posting it.The vast differences between just these two posts alone show how far I've come. So in honor of my journey without further ado; What's to miss? Being put down and called horrible names? Not missed! Condescending, know it all attitude? Not missed! Inadequate sex? Not missed! Rigid, unyielding personal opinions and views? Not missed! Consistently being devalued, minimized, and dismissed? Not missed! Having my self esteem constantly in the toilet. Always feeling like I was worthless, unlovable, defective, second rate, and depressed? NOT MISSED! Bill Connearney plays a great victim! It's truly Oscar worthy! I felt like shit for so many years. I was so depressed and angry inside. Now I can only ask myself, "what the hell was wrong with me?" I miss nothing! He's a pompous, exaggerating, cruel, overbearing, opinionated, selfish, condescending, demeaning, evil, bastard! Life is so much better without poison in it! Narcissists are great at putting their wants and needs above all else. They can be manipulative, cruel, and self centered. For a long time I blamed myself for our problems. I'd tell myself I wasn't doing something right. That he'd listen, hear me, and understand my point of view if I communicated better. BULLSHIT! He was never going to do any of those things because he didn't want to or care to! The simple truth is Bill Connearney loves himself above all others. He was never going to listen, hear, or care no matter what I did or said. I never was, never would have been, that important. He's an empty shell of a human being and I'm grateful that I'm no longer on that merry go round!


No comments:

Post a Comment