Sunday, November 22, 2015

"DEAR WILLIAM SEAMUS MCDONALD"


Dear Bill,
I would really appreciate the outstanding balance you owe me. I am starting school and I have a job waiting with Uber. I have been approved for a lease however I need $250 for the down payment as well as the $ to obtain the initial insurance in order to pick up my new Corolla. Why not close an old debt? My school grant will take time and I really hope to be back driving/working before the spring semester begins.
Sincerely,
Lynn

**To Whom it May Concern** I honestly have no expectation of ever receiving this money. I actually received a judgement long ago. Since it didn't suit Mr. William Seamus McDonald to pay this debt and since I didn't push it, I have no doubt... It will never be paid. Typical Narcissist, they pick and choose what laws they follow. I have survived and come so far, I have no doubt I will achieve my dreams. Mr. McDonald on the other hand, will still be the sorry, defective psychopath he always was and always will be. I pray for you Bill and I so deeply pity you. I hope you are enjoying your empty life.





No comments:

Post a Comment