Tuesday, September 1, 2015

"HAPPY 51ST BIRTHDAY WILLIAM SEAMUS MCDONALD formally known as WILLIAM FRANCIS CONNEARNEY"

Well 4 birthdays now that we've spent alone. No big deal! Lord knows, that even though mine is only 6 days after you, not once did you ever remember mine! Anyways, I'd like to take this occasion to thank you. Four years ago on 9/15/2011 when we split for the final time, I thought my life was over. I'd lost Ahmi my heart and soul and you. I thought I'd hit the bottom. Little did I know, you were just getting started. Trying to kill me in May of 2011 was just the beginning for you. Starting that September and continuing throughout the 2 years of our separation, you gave it your all in trying to destroy me. You pulled out every filthy thing you could trying to crush me! As I look back on the last 4 years, I'm proud, grateful, and so blessed! Despite your greatest efforts, I've survived, thrived, regained who I once was! Alone I walked through the fires of your hell AND CAME OUT STRONG! I survived abuse, lies, loneliness, anger, fear, pain, devastating sorrow, devaluation and hatred. I emerged a strong, loving, and compassionate survivor! That feeling is PRICELESS! I'm sure that you are exactly as you were. As you'll always be. How sad is that? Thank you for the gifts you've given me. Because you trying your best to destroy me...Turned out to be the greatest gift you ever gave me! Happy Birthday William Seamus McDonald formally William Francis Connearney!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:25:00 PM

    This is an amazingly similar situation to my own. I have been STILL married to George Patouhas the
    liar cheater from Elyria, Ohio and he has played every imaginable dirty trick to stall the divorce. He cheated and for an entire year hiding his affair with a trashy tattooed waitress only to embarrass my daughter and I by confessing one year after disappearing from our lives. Not only did he leave us in the home with a power outage in our area ( the home dropped to 40 degrees and we heated the home with our fireplace), he never checked in once to see if we were okay. His girlfriend is total shameless filth who apparently lets him come and go any time of the night and her little girls know he is a married old man. Nothing shames this scum of a woman. I have tried for a year to keep her from driving one of our vehicles and parking it in her horrible Philly neighborhood. The insurance company won't do anything, the police say even though my address is on the registration, anyone can drive the car because it is in his name. My
    attorney says it's too small of a problem to litigate. Meanwhile, if we could sell it, we would not have to keep stalling he divorce as he and I are completely broke and seeing bankruptysy attorneys. And yet, George Patouhas and this piece of trash have flown 4 times on our joint marital credit cards while this
    woman knew from the start we had financial problems. But no, she continued her pig out on his marital
    credit and racked approximately another 10,0000.00 on to our debt.! I live each day praying God will end this nightmare for me and do what I can to deal with these two deceitful lying pigs. Good riddance to the liar creep sleaze trashy George Patouhas who leaves his wife in his home without a care for helping her with the upkeep. He sleeps in a trashy apartment where he belongs.! If I had only known he was trash all along. He is a loser from Elyria,Ohio Her name is Erika Bachari and has had 5 addresses in 10 years. Filth and filth. I wish Keystone High School class of 1980 only knew the real George who abused his wife, lied, neglected and tortured his family with his evil disappearing acts he did when he needed to drink. (Yes, he would literally disappear and not return calls until the next day What a psycho narcissist he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for the financial wreck you and your child were left in. I'm not sure how long it has been. Although it may not seem so now, this can be the beginning of a much better future for you and your precious child. It takes time however, the great news is, as you work on your healing journey and yourself, the road for you and your child will lead to something better and healthier. The other woman got your leftover trash that will always be leftover trash. Try to remember that. He isn't going to change for her. You and your child are in my prayers. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:22:00 AM

    Thanks Lynn-The same to you. My daughter is actually and young adult and has been the stronghold in this devilish evil sexfest of George Patouhas and Erika Bachari of South Philadelphia. These two drunks smoke pot and hide from their troubles. Then he has the nerve to clear out his 401K and so I am literally left with nothing while in my late fifties. I am desperately trying to save the house while he cries like a fool
    to my daughter that he has no money. He needs to cry to fat pig ugly tattooed whore from Philly Diner
    who served him alcohol and took him home for her OWN GAIN and get back the gifts he bought her on
    my Discover card--Franke Valle (yes, she's a loser!) tickets, plus clothes, plus furniture. This loser can't find her way to the Welfare office and so she uses my husband for MY money. He is a narcissist empty shell who cares nothing about anyone not even his own daughter. Good luck Erika. YOU NEED HELP. Please get out of our family vehicle and get some dignity and morals in your life. You are teaching your own little girls this IS the only way out of poverty is to sleep with MARRIED men.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:20:00 AM

    You are absolutely right!! He is a creep, a drunk, a lier, and smokes pot like there is no tomorrow. I'm so sorry. Hope you can move forward and and find peace from that manipulative lying small man.

    ReplyDelete