Friday, January 24, 2014

"ANONYMOUS COMMENTS"

To Whomever left me a comment on Friday 1/24, "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one." Since your comment had no relation to this blog, I've trashed it. I'm guessing you know Bill Connearney and have been sucked into his poor me act he plays so well. Know this, whatever you think you know about me, you know zip. Your useless comment doesn't change the fact that my blog is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Bill Connearney is an abusive, controlling, evil, lying, Narcissitic, unforgiving p.o.s. human being! Until you've walked a mile in my steps STFU and MYOB! If you choose to believe his bullshit that's your prerogative. Just allow me to think you're an idiot who is easily manipulated. Thanks for the 5 minutes it took to leave your comment as useless as it was. I have a bridge for sale in San Francisco I'll let you have for a reasonable price. Let me know.

***04/17/2014*** I can back up everything I state re: my 25 year marriage. I own my mistakes and behavior. I don't pretend to be perfect or the ever suffering victim. In fact, I prefer to be a "SURVIVOR!" I am a survivor of mental, verbal, and physical abuse! Bill Connearney came very close to killing me. But, my will to live was stronger and luckily I was able to save myself. I SURVIVED! When he's playing the victim act he does so well, maybe he should remember, he's damn lucky not to be doing time for attempted murder! You see I can even admit that when the police showed up, I was a fool and minimized what had happened. He should keep that in mind when he's doing his pity party act. But, for me he'd be staring at nothing but, prison walls. Yet, he still had the balls to lie in court, manufacture evidence, try to wreck my life... Yeah nice upstanding citizen you're standing behind. Idiot! Your judgement means everything! Let me pour you a big cup of stupidity and please allow the door to kick you in the ass as you crawl back onto that high horse you rode in on. Loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment